These images were captured on film in 1993 at a promotional event in Erie, PA by Christine Lorraine Morgan (aka xtinethewriter), who worked at the cable company and helped coordinate the activity.
This is several years before the local cable company, Erie Cablevision, was revamped and became Time-Warner, which has since been replaced as well. At this time, the offices of Erie Cablevision were located at 36th and Zimmerman Roads in Erie. Prior to that location, it was situated downtown on Peach Street between 8th and 9th on the east side of the street.
People in the photos are identified by either first name or not at all, depending on the author’s memory. If anyone reading this wishes to offer the first name of any of the unidentified staff, please feel free to do so in the comments or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks & enjoy!
* Freelance Writer Xtraordinaire
* Producer of 300+ youtube videos
* Cellist and bassist
* Over 4,000 photos on Google maps viewed 300,000,000 times
* Army veteran stationed in Bangkok, Thailand
* Creative director for trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* Former Advertising Executive, REALTOR, TV Producer, and Majority Inspector of Elections for Millcreek's 5th Ward, Erie County, PA.
Also check out trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* See her complete video collection at: