From about 1871 to the 1930s an area of Erie, PA on W. 6th Street near downtown was dubbed “Millionaire’s Row.” As the city developed, this is where the affluent citizens built architecturally-stunning homes and carriage houses.
Enjoy this sampling of some of the gorgeous homes from that historic neighborhood which underscore how and why this beautiful neighborhood earned the name “Millionaire’s Row.”
* Freelance Writer Xtraordinaire
* Producer of 300+ youtube videos
* Cellist and bassist
* Over 4,000 photos on Google maps viewed 300,000,000 times
* Army veteran stationed in Bangkok, Thailand
* Creative director for trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* Former Advertising Executive, REALTOR, TV Producer, and Majority Inspector of Elections for Millcreek's 5th Ward, Erie County, PA.
Also check out trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* See her complete video collection at: