It rained all week, and by the time Sunday rolled around there was plenty of mud on the ground for the final day of this year’s Pioneer Steam and Gas Engine Society summer event. Even my knee-high boots couldn’t quite maneuver through some of the muddier spots, but we saw almost everything and sure had a great time!
Please peruse these photos which offer a little taste of the flavor of the day, and find a link to the Youtube video beneath the pictures. Thanks for stopping by, see you at next year’s show!
* Freelance Writer Xtraordinaire
* Producer of 300+ youtube videos
* Cellist and bassist
* Over 4,000 photos on Google maps viewed 300,000,000 times
* Army veteran stationed in Bangkok, Thailand
* Creative director for trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* Former Advertising Executive, REALTOR, TV Producer, and Majority Inspector of Elections for Millcreek's 5th Ward, Erie County, PA.
Also check out trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* See her complete video collection at: