This unreleased underground cult classic features Tom Herman on bass, Roger Prehoda on slide guitar, Herm Eugenio on drums, and Xtine on guitar and vocals. The Adolescents. This was an experimental musical endeavor where these four musicians traded instruments and musical roles for a one-time only original show.
It was assembled and created as the opening act for The Adults from Cleveland, OH when they performed in Erie.
Music track digitally assembled and mastered by Brett Taylor at the Playground of Sound, March 2000. Album cover design by Paul Nelson, 1998.
This song, “Don’t Touch Me” was written in 1982 and is copyright 2013 by Christine Lorraine Mankowski.
Video by Vacationing Parakeet Productions.
* Freelance Writer Xtraordinaire
* Producer of 300+ youtube videos
* Cellist and bassist
* Over 4,000 photos on Google maps viewed 300,000,000 times
* Army veteran stationed in Bangkok, Thailand
* Creative director for trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* Former Advertising Executive, REALTOR, TV Producer, and Majority Inspector of Elections for Millcreek's 5th Ward, Erie County, PA.
Also check out trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* See her complete video collection at: