While recently viewing a VHS tape from 1986, this image floated onto the screen. It immediately commanded my attention because although I had spent tons of time fishing and walking this area in the 1980s, I had no recollection of its existence.
So here she is – the Store off the Shore. If not for the video, I might not have believed it existed. Just posted on Facebook today, 3/22/2020 and if people comment and offer recollections, will share here.
* Freelance Writer Xtraordinaire
* Producer of 300+ youtube videos
* Cellist and bassist
* Over 4,000 photos on Google maps viewed 300,000,000 times
* Army veteran stationed in Bangkok, Thailand
* Creative director for trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* Former Advertising Executive, REALTOR, TV Producer, and Majority Inspector of Elections for Millcreek's 5th Ward, Erie County, PA.
Also check out trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* See her complete video collection at:
This entry was posted in xtine's 20 questions
. Bookmark the permalink