The establishment formerly known as Dowling’s Tavern located on the NW corner of W. 12th and Cascade streets in Erie, PA was taken down on Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021.
Yours truly had previously spent time visiting the late Vinny (Younger) Frazzini of the Epics and Younger Brothers there in his 3rd floor attic apartment.
I just happened to be driving past the day it was being torn down, and realized his apartment where we visited was exposed so I could see it again. After reviewing the photos later that day, I noticed two things:
An orb behind the wires on the 3rd floor
Was going to crop out the mirror, but then I realized an unexpected ghost guest wanted to be noticed so I left it there.
* Freelance Writer Xtraordinaire
* Producer of 300+ youtube videos
* Cellist and bassist
* Over 4,000 photos on Google maps viewed 300,000,000 times
* Army veteran stationed in Bangkok, Thailand
* Creative director for trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* Former Advertising Executive, REALTOR, TV Producer, and Majority Inspector of Elections for Millcreek's 5th Ward, Erie County, PA.
Also check out trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* See her complete video collection at: