Erie, PA — One of Erie’s snazziest musical endeavors, The Erie Thunderbirds, marches in parades, competitions and shows throughout PA, NY and Canada.
Take a look at these historic photos, depicting the corps’ performances from 1971 to 2013. Many of the members that were active in this great drum corps in the 1970s came back to it for a massive reunion show in 2013. At that time the reunited corps marched in Erie, PA’s Bicentennial Parade celebrating Commodore Oliver Hazard Perry’s victory over the British in the Battle of Lake Erie, a turning point that helped the US win the war of 1812.
* Freelance Writer Xtraordinaire
* Producer of 300+ youtube videos
* Cellist and bassist
* Over 4,000 photos on Google maps viewed 300,000,000 times
* Army veteran stationed in Bangkok, Thailand
* Creative director for trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* Former Advertising Executive, REALTOR, TV Producer, and Majority Inspector of Elections for Millcreek's 5th Ward, Erie County, PA.
Also check out trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* See her complete video collection at: