Picture this…The phone rings. You have no idea who is calling or what they want. You pick up the receiver and tentatively say “hello?” You hear a voice at the other end of the connection say “There you are!” Your brain frantically tries to recognize to whom this voice belongs, it sounds familiar….
Does this scenario sound challenging? Creepy? Frightening?
Ha ha, that’s how daily life was in the days before caller ID, cell phones and the internet. Every time the phone rang (literally), it would be a mad dash to answer it before the caller hung up. And you never EVER really knew for sure who might be on the other end of the wire.
Thus the real question is, how did we survive such primitive communications?
* Freelance Writer Xtraordinaire
* Producer of 300+ youtube videos
* Cellist and bassist
* Over 4,000 photos on Google maps viewed 300,000,000 times
* Army veteran stationed in Bangkok, Thailand
* Creative director for trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* Former Advertising Executive, REALTOR, TV Producer, and Majority Inspector of Elections for Millcreek's 5th Ward, Erie County, PA.
Also check out trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* See her complete video collection at: