One of Erie County’s historic treasures, the Waterford Hotel was built as a private home in the 1840s by Samuel Hutchins. It still stands at 213 High St.
“It was sold at a sheriff’s sale in 1901 for $5,000.00 to a John and Eloise Phelps who made it into the Waterford Hotel,” according to https://www.wtfdhotel.com/hotel-history. These images were captured on Aug. 27, 2022.
* Freelance Writer Xtraordinaire
* Producer of 300+ youtube videos
* Cellist and bassist
* Over 4,000 photos on Google maps viewed 300,000,000 times
* Army veteran stationed in Bangkok, Thailand
* Creative director for trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* Former Advertising Executive, REALTOR, TV Producer, and Majority Inspector of Elections for Millcreek's 5th Ward, Erie County, PA.
Also check out trainumentary.com and pugrealitytv.com
* See her complete video collection at: